Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Natalie-ness

Well...my little baby girl is growing!!! I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd let you know a few things about her!

She loves her thumbs! Doesn' really matter which one, but she sucks them all the time for comfort!

She is growing FAST! She's going through a growth spurt! She has three 5-6oz bottles at daycare & sometimes wakes up at night to eat (most nights she's still sleeping through)

Her hair is getting long & crazy! IT definitely has a curly wave to it!

She loves to talk. It's not a "girly" voice yet though...just "ooooohhhhhh". Every now and then she squeals.

She laughs! ONLY when I tickle her on her neck...and then only right at first. Cole laughed with Justin first...Natalie with me!

She holds her head up VERY well & can sit in a bumbo!

she loves her brother more than ANYTHING! She could watch him all day long!

Brother tends to get frustrated when Natalie is eating & throws things at her...like a choo choo train. NOT FUN!!

She is adorable as can be in her Target & Walmart clothes! I can't see forking over more than $3 on pants when she'll outgrow them in 4weeks! Plus...we want to teach her that you can't judge a book by its cover! hehe...she'll love having a leadership teacher/mom one day...won't she?

I'll try & post pictures soon...but just know she's amazing!

2 comments:

Amber said...

She sucks her thumb?! You have to post a pic of that!

Mary Ann said...

She would be just adorable if she just wore rags too! She is so cute and I can't wait to see her again. I love going to the little girl clothes everytime I go to Target or Walmart. Can't wait to buy her some summer clothes.