Thursday, May 7, 2009

6month check up

Stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 4 oz (50%)
Height: 27 inches (90%) (at a dr. appt a few weeks ago she was 27.25?)
Head: 16 3/4 inces (50%)

Supposedly I should be giving her only 12-18oz of formula/breastmilk per day and 4 meals of solids. This seems VERY low to me. If you have any input...let me know!!

Natalie is waking up at least once or twice per night. It's hard to solve the problem because she sleeps right next to me in her crib. Only 3 more weeks until we can have separate rooms...i'm sooo ready!

She got 3 shots yesterday and this was MY FIRST time to EVER hold one of my kids while they got a shot. I almost threw up & cried. She was a trooper though!!

She is ALMOST crawling. She has gotten up on her hands & knees quite a bit & moves everywhere on her tummy & rolling.

She is a HAPPY baby who LOVES HER BROTHER! He makes her laugh all the time (especially when he's crying ;)).

3 comments:

Amber said...

You know my advise!! Oh and why is Nat only in the 75% for height at 27 inches when we were told that Tay also 27 inches at 6 months was in the 90ish%...weird!!!

Janet said...

I just looked at the growth chart and it is 90%. My doc is messed up I think!

Suzanne Schwertner said...

My comment is that mothers know what their babies need. Nat is healthy and happy, so you continue to do what you are doing. Hello! You went through this with Cole and look how well he turned out. It's so cool to get to watch all this stuff through your blog and Amber's blog. I miss my little great nieces!!